Sunday, September 15, 2013

Clinique blusher review: Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Pink Love

Hello!

Are you having a lovely weekend?  It was pretty grey and cold here in the early part of the day but now it's sunny and gorgeous!  I've decided to write some posts about some make-up products that I've been enjoying lately.  This one is about a Clinique blusher that I've been using called Pink Love.

This blusher was given to me by my very glamorous grandmother.  I never usually wear blusher, especially powder blusher which for some reason has always struck me as old fashioned.  As a ballet dancer I tend to be exercising and going rosy plenty enough with out needing any extra help!  I decided to give this a go as it looks so pretty and the colour was so very me with it's bright pinkness and gold flecks.


I really like this blusher.  I don't need to use much to create a natural looking flush as the colour is so bright.  It's a quick and easy way to brighten up my face when I put it on in the morning.


I'm glad I decided to try this out.  I love the compact too and it's useful mirror on the inside!

Do you use blusher or have a favourite shade at the moment?

Till next time,

Twirlybirdie :)






2 comments:

  1. It would be highly beneficial, very useful, to put down some swatches also some pictures of what it looks like on and what skin tone��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I will try to do that for you, I'm very pale if that helps with regard to skin tone. When I get round to it I will let you know!

      Delete