Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mondays are pretty little dress days

Hello, I hope you have had a great start to the week.

Sat here in my kitchen the sun is streaming in through the window which is always nice.  I've managed to convince myself to try to start drinking green tea again and I'm impressed with how well I've been doing with it.  I actually don't mind the taste as much as I used to.  I think I've got the hang of making it now so that it doesn't taste too bitter.

Wth that my health kick is well under-way as I try to shape up for the performing season starting in October.

On Monday it was a warm day which I decided I had to make the most of before the hard long winter begins.  So I wore this cute little tea dress by A-wear which my boyfriend bought for me as a surprise off of Asos.  He does know my style finally after four years!







I bought this bag in May.  It's quite useful as it has lots of pockets which means I'm not always loosing my things in my bag.  It is a bit heavier than my cute little Cath Kidston one though!


I dyed my hair this weekend with L'oreal Casting Cream Gloss hair dye in Spicy Chocolate or Chocolate Chilli depending on which country you're in!  It's shade 544.  I'm really pleased with it as it's quite subtle.  My hair was a bit redder before and now it's a slightly darker brown red.  I hope it lasts a little while as the last time I dyed my hair a brown shade it faded faster than when I dye my hair red.


Sadly it isn't actually summer any more so I brought this cardigan out with me to keep warm.  I bought it this weekend from a shop called Springfield which I'd never been to before! They have some cute things, this cardigan was only 15 euros in the sale.


So that's my outfit post for today.  I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment