Sunday, September 1, 2013

Today I wore... Topshop and New Look

Hello!

I hope you guys are having a nice weekend.  This is an outfit I actually wore on Friday to go to work in.  I bought this dress in the summer sales at Topshop.  It was a great buy at 20 quid and I got lots of compliments on it at work.


The photo isn't great quality so I'll try and take a better picture of it with my Canon camera at home.

I wore it with my New Look shoes which are leather and were just 10 quid in the sale!


You can see the pattern on the dress a bit clearer here.  So pretty!


Here's a closer picture of the shoes.  They are a great height for everyday wear and pretty too!

I'm hoping to make some cupcakes later today, maybe I will surprise my boyfriend with them,

till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment