Tuesday, July 22, 2014

John Lewis notebook and Body Shop moisturiser

Dear reader,

hello!  How has life been treating you?  I've been enjoying a few days of rest since my dance project ended.  I've also been picking up a few bits and pieces at the shops as well such as this cute notebook from John Lewis.
It's such a pretty pattern and the perfect size to fit in my handbag.  I have always had a weakness for stationary and need to have a cute notebook permanently on the go.

I also popped in to The Body Shop who currently have a 3 for 2 deal on some of their skin care so I picked up my favourite face moisturiser.  I love that it has SPF 30 in it.  Great for these lovely sunny days we've had recently.
 It also has quite a zingy scent which I quite like.

I hope you're enjoying the sun!

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment