Friday, August 1, 2014

Bourjois Colour Boost in Red Sunrise Review

Hello!

How are you?  I recently went shopping in Boots and noticed they had a 3 for 2 offer, plus a pair of free sunglasses.  I've been wanting to try the Colour Boost Lipsticks for ages but with the offer on and needing something with an SPF in it I found the perfect excuse.

The finish is really glossy and bright.  I think the shade is a great bright pinky red that I looks great with sunglasses for summer.  It does last quite well although maybe not the 10 hours claimed on the packaging.  It was definitely needing to be re-applied any time I was eating or drinking.  I didn't mind though as I find these giant crayon type lipsticks quite easy and satisfying to apply.  It's glossy too so it's very comfortable to wear.
I would get this in other shades too if money was no object!  The biggest selling point for me though was the  SPF in it.  Reviews of the other products I got with the 3 for 2 offer to come soon.

till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment