Monday, April 27, 2015

One of the best top coats I've tried

Hello!

I thought I would let you know about this top coat I purchased recently.  I have real issues with ruining my nail varnish before it dries.  Maybe it's the cheap polish I've been using; maybe it's the fact that I can't sit still for long; or maybe it's the way I apply it; but I almost always always smudge at least one of the nails because I think they're dry when they're not.  I had been testing out some quick dry top coats to see if that would help, but I'd only had pretty average success with them.
My Mum bought me a selection of mini nail varnishes for my birthday last year from nails inc. and the caviar top coat impressed me with it's drying speed and longevity.  Now it is almost running out and I can't buy nails inc. products from any shops here so when I spotted Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Top Coat on offer I decided to give it a try.
I was really surprised by how good it was.  This top coat dries sooooo quickly.  I dared myself to touch a nail to see if it had set when I was sure it wouldn't have yet and couldn't believe it was completely dry!  My nail polish did last longer too without chipping.  I'd say it lasted pretty well for around 3 days which is pretty spectacular for my nails.  I would definitely recommend this top coat and I'm glad I didn't waste my money.  I'll probably just throw away all the cheap average top coats in my nail varnish drawer (OK it's actually a nail varnish cupboard but lets keep that between us!).
I'm so glad I bought this as the fact my nail polish would either smudge or chip so quickly put me off painting my nails very often.  Now I'm eager to put on all those many colours of nail varnish I've got hiding in my collection!

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect top coat. Anything that can extend the life of my nail polish is welcomed. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect top coat. Anything that can extend the life of my nail polish is welcomed. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this was just what I needed :)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete