Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunny weekend at a stylish cafe

Hi there,

I hope you've had a good week.  I'm aching from working on our new ballet production this week.  It's such a relief to have two days off.  Today I took my gorgeous Canon camera out and about with me.  I was surprised to find it fits in to my Cath Kidston handbag really well and as the bag is so light, it's no where as near of a heavy pain in the ass neck to carry around as I thought it would be.


There are quite a lot of trees on the streets around where I live.  I think they're so pretty in the sunshine.  This street's name translates in to English as 'Lucky'.


My boyfriend was wearing some cool colours so I snapped him as we waited at the bus stop.



We went to a pretty little cafe in town.  Check out this cute sofa in a nook.  I love the colours.


These mix and match grey and yellow cushions look stylish on a sofa.


I have a thing for pearl rings at the moment.


As well as coffee and bruschetta we ordered water with cranberries in it. 


How has your weekend been?  I'm loving taking pictures with the SLR camera.  I definitely want to spend more time experimenting with photography now that I have one.

Till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment