Friday, August 30, 2013

Product Review: Body Shop Sweet Lemon Beautifying Oil

Hello!

I hope today went well for you.  My day went better than yesterday.  I even had time for a massage and a bath which almost made me too sleepy!  I got a bit moody and over-tired after that but hopefully I'll be well rested for a full on day at work tomorrow!

I thought I should do a product review as I haven't done one in a while.  I picked up this oil from the Body Shop in the sale this summer.  I've been wanting to try one of these body oils for about a year already but was put off by the price ( 18 euros over here!!).  Luckily I found one which was 4.50 in the sale, yay!  The only scent that was on offer was the Sweet Lemon one but I really liked the smell: it was fresh, slightly citrusy and not too sweet, so I was sure I wouldn't be chased by insects all summer.


I really loved it.  I get quite dry skin after washing so I used it mostly on my arms and legs straight after drying off from a shower.  I loved how it felt to use and I loved the fresh smell.  It was great to have when I went on holiday.  It's quite a good sized bottle for travelling and was great to use on my skin after a day in the sun.  I even put a little on my face when it felt really dry.

The biggest problem was that I ended up using it up so fast!  It only lasted me a couple of months.  I'd love to get another one but I can't justify paying the full price especially when I know I'll just use it up so quickly.  So to summarise, I loved the scent, I loved the feel of it and if it was 4.50 in the sale again I would totally buy another one!

Hope that's useful to someone out there!  I'd love to try one in another scent aswell sometime!

till next time

Twirlybirdie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment