Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today I wore...plus a walk in the sunshine

Hello!

How's your day been? Mine's been a bit up and down.  I had a nice walk in the sun to work and then an OK morning class.  Unfortunately I struggled in the rehearsals this morning which has kind of got me down all day.  I always find it hard to switch off after a difficult day at work.  I'm not very good at compartmentalising, something I've read men are supposed to be better at the women!

Anyway I've been trying to cheer myself up by thinking about some blog things for a bit.  I've also sorted out some washing and most of the kitchen.  What are your best tactics for de-stressing after a difficult day?

As I don't have room to take my DSLR to work with me you'll have to make do with some ipod snaps again!

I love this tree lined street.  I can't stop myself taking pictures of it every time it's sunny.


I think morning sunlight is just so gorgeous.

Here's my new pink blazer I wore to work today.  I took this picture whilst I was changing for class this morning.  I wore it with skinny jeans and my brogues.


Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.  I'm thinking I need to think of a treat to have after work so I can look forward to tomorrow no matter what it brings.  Chips at MacDonald's perhaps?

till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment