Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Today I wore...leg warmers and new shoes

Hello!

Hope you're having a good Wednesday.

Today was a full on day at work for me.  We were a little late for the bus and had to run for it, then we had the first ever run-through of the first act of our new ballet, phew!  Then I managed to pop out for some lunch before it was back to work for more rehearsals.  I managed to snap a couple of pictures on my i-pod though.

Here is a picture of some of my favourite leg warmers which I wore today for the morning class.


I love the pastel colours on them.  Actually I tend to wear a lot of pale/pastel colours for class.

I managed to wear my new shoes for the first time today.  I wore them with brown tights and a patterned dress.


I snapped this whilst I was having lunch.  I love purple and green together!

Now it's time to relax before another full day of work tomorrow!

till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment