Friday, April 11, 2014

Pretty pastel things

Hey there,

so you've made it to Friday, phew!  I hope you have some lovely things planned for your weekend.  I have lots of cleaning and sorting out to do as well as some language study.  In the mean time I wanted to share with you a couple more pretty things I was given for my birthday.

One of them was this cute hair band.  I have no idea where it's from but I love the pastel pink colour and the super cute gold bow.  It's very me.  I'm really feeling pastels right now, I suppose because of the start of spring!
I also was given this cute little cake icing set.  I'd been looking for icing bags recently because I had got back in to baking a bit but hadn't got my hold of anything yet so this came at just the right moment!


How perfect is this cake icing set!?  I'm looking forward to decorating some cakes with this soon!  
So far a running theme of girly gifts.  I suppose that's how I must come across.  I didn't really think of myself as a girly girl when I was growing up but something has obviously changed over time!
I have a few more presents to share with you guys soon.

Till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment