Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Birthday nails, BYS in Red Carpet

Hello there!

I hope your week has started off well.  I actually haven't had such a busy time recently so I've been trying to rest as there's a really busy couple of months coming up soon.  I already posted about some of my birthday presents.  I also got a few new polishes.  One of them was by BYS in the shade Red Carpet.  I decided to try this one first and was really impressed by the colour and the formula.  I put on two coats of this lovely dark red and a top coat and it was glossy and opaque.  My nails never normally last me long at all and it took this a few days to chip which surprised me.  It also seemed to dry relatively fast luckily as I'm a fidget.


I applied some Misslyn nail stickers which I had been given as a present for my birthday last year and haven't used up yet.  I really like the effect and I love the deep red colour with the rose gold of my ring.
I also got this cute set of Nails Inc Minis which I am looking forward to testing out once this nail varnish comes off.  It has it's own caviar base and top coat in the set which I've never tried before.
There's two pretty shades of pink: pastel and fuchsia, and a bright red.  I really want to try the fuchsia shade next!

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment