Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Most Used Make-up Products Lately

Hello!  As autumn sneaks in I have been noticing myself using the same make-up products over and over the past couple of weeks.  I have been feeling glossy brown shadow and natural lips with a hint of pink.  Starting back at work after the summer holidays has been a struggle so I've been in need of hiding the dark bags under my eyes.
1.  Clinique All About Eyes Serum

I've been finding it difficult to wake-up in the mornings and like using this cooling roller ball under my eyes to reduce puffiness before applying concealer.  Honestly I have no idea if it actually works but it does feel nice.

2.  Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.

I have this in shade 20 which I think is slightly too dark for me but if I just dot a little bit of it on under my eyes and blend it out it looks fine.  It's a nice creamy consistency too.

3.  Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in On and On Bronze

Nice shimmery metallic-y bronze.  Not too much of a stand out colour but adds some depth to my eyes and brings out the little bit of green I think I can see in them.  It does slide off my lids after a while but I exercise for a living so I think that's to be expected.  Autumnal, but light enough for daytime.

4.  Joik Red Wine Lipgloss

More of a nice lip balm than a gloss.  I like to put this on to soften my lips before adding colour over the top.

5. Topshop Gloss Ink in Sugar Rush

Very wearable natural pink.  Glossy on first application.  Does wear off though.  Looks natural and adds a subtle wash of colour to my deathly pale lips.

6.  Models Own Shading Brush

I've been using this to blend in my concealer under my eye and much prefer it to just dabbing it with my finger like I was before.

7.  Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh in my portable perfume bottle

Very useful for regular mid rehearsal spritzing.  The scent is fresh and not too overpowering for work.

So that's my list for now.  I'm sure my make-up tastes will get darker as it gets further in to darker and colder weather.  For now a nice subtle brown shadow and polished lips are easing me in.  Has the weather convinced you to change your make-up habits yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment