Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Favourites: Make-up

Hello!

I hope you enjoyed my February favourite's for body care.  Here are the make-up products I've been enjoying recently.
Joik Lip Balm Red Wine
On my lips I have been using the Joik red wine lip balm.  It's super light packaging makes it great to cart around in my bag.  I like it on it's own as a really smoothing balm or as a moisturising prep for lipstick.

The Lumene Natural Code lipstick in Crystal Rose I bought because it was really cheap in a sale.  It's turned out to be really useful as it's a pretty semi-sheer light pink colour which seems to work with any make-up look.  Many lipstick shades make me look drained but this seems to perk up my face in a subtle and easily wearable way.

The Balm Stainiac in Prom Queen has been neglected for a while but I recently re-discovered it when I was wanting a natural looking flush of colour to my cheeks or lips which be long lasting.  This does the job really well and the colour is very natural looking on me as long as I don't over do it.

Another pretty blush I've been using a lot is this pink blush from my Too Faced Glamour to Go palette.  It's a subtle blush with a hint of gold.  The shade is not too pink and when lightly applied is very natural looking .
So those are my February favourite's for make-up.  No eye make-up products but I've been experimenting using different eye shadows on most days so that's probably why I haven't narrowed down any favourites.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment