Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Recent purchases- skin care and Bourjois foundation

Hello there!

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog a bit and I want to try to rectify that.  With another busy week at work coming up I'm going to have to get organised to make that work!  Fingers crossed this is the first of many posts.

I've been trying really hard not to spend too much money this month but somehow these three items slipped through the net (oops!).  I popped in to a health store here earlier this month looking for gluten free flour and came out instead with some organic sweet almond oil instead.  It was on offer and I've been wanting to try out some natural oil for a while.  My favourite high street body oil is The Body Shop beautifying oil and one of the main ingredients was sweet almond so I thought it would be useful to add to my collection of oils ( I now have three so it's a small one!).
That's a lie actually I have four if I include my virgin coconut oil!
I also ordered myself the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation from ASOS after testing quite a few out in the shops and this one having the nicest consistency.  I loved the idea of it containing different fruit extracts and hope it's doing something good for my skin as well as covering it!
I've only used it a few times so far but I really like how moisturising it is.

I love my Garnier face wash but sometimes feel it's a bit too harsh to be using twice a day on my skin so I bought something more gentle this weekend to change it up a little.
I've only used it once but it was light and fresh!
I look forward to testing these things out and letting you know how I get on!

Till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment