Monday, August 18, 2014

A Spring/Summer perfume purchase that was a long time coming

I have been wanting the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume for about two years now.  I got the body cream as a gift a couple of Christmases ago and really loved the sweet yet fresh and light scent, but I could never bring myself to spend the money and purchase the eau de toilette.  At Christmas time this year I fell in love with Prada Candy so purchased that for myself as a Christmas gift.  Candy is the perfect winter scent, sweet, rich and warming but it also made me realise that the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh would be it's perfect Spring/ Summer counter part.
 When I was in the duty free at the airport I saw it was on sale for £40 for 75 ml so I decided to finally make the purchase.  I love the pretty bottle and finally being able to use what I decided was my favourite scent over two years ago!  I'll probably be wearing this every day until the winter months kick start my cravings for something warmer, but until then I'll be light, fruity and freshly scented.
The top notes are Rasberry, Grapefruit and Pear, with Violet, Wild Rose, and Apple Blossom as the heart notes.  The base notes are Musk, Cederwood and Plum.  How delicious and fruity does that sound?!

No comments:

Post a Comment