Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cath Kidston bag

I have a bit of a Cath Kidston obsession.  I'm unable to bring myself to pay for anything full price from there so I often find myself taking advantage of the summer sales when they come round.  The most recent purchase I made was this zip close box bag which is exactly the same design as a green dotty hand bag version I bought last summer just this is a lot bigger.
It's nice and light and I can fit more than I need to in it.  I think it's a great weekend bag although it's so big if I fill it with anything other than clothes it can get a bit heavy.  The fact it's quite big does make it very useful though when you have quite a few things to transport but still want to use a pretty bag.
I haven't had this long but it seems quite sturdy.  The smaller hand bag version has lasted me well and of course the print on this is so pretty.  Also it's been raining a heck of a lot here recently and the plastic coating on this means everything inside is kept nice and dry!  I do like a zip closing too which is another nice feature of this bag.  So all in all a good sale purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment