Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sequinned Mini Skirts!

Hello!  I hope you are having a lovely day even though the weekend still seems so far away!
 Last Saturday after work my fiancĂ© and I decided to go out for an early dinner.  We went for some delicious sushi.  Afterwards, as it was still only 7.30 pm, we still had an hour and a half to wonder around the shops before they closed.  Luckily for me the shopping centre we were in had some kind of promotion on which meant lots of things were on sale!
I was trying to convince myself not to buy anything but then I found this black sequinned mini skirt which came to only 12 euros with the 20% discount the shop (Reserved) was offering.
At this time of year I always have a thing for sequins.  I imagine myself wearing them during the day but never seem brave enough to pull it off!  However these sequins were sort of semi-matte and the black colour made it seem like they would be very wearable for night or day adventures.
Fashion
I already managed to wear it out during the day on Sunday with black tights, flat boots and a black and white jumper.  I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.  It reminds me of the Dahlia mini-skirt I bought last year except that one has much shinier sequins and I definitely feel a bit less brave to wear that one out during the day time!
Sequinned mini skirts
I do still really love my Dahlia one though and have worn it for a night out.  I'd definitely like to find more reasons to wear it out though!  It's super blingy! 
Sequinned mini skirts
I love a bit a sparkle for winter time.  That's one good thing about the dark, cold weather then...that and candles!

Till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment