Monday, November 24, 2014

Make-up For the Weekend

Hello there!
I thought I would write a little post about the products I wore during the day time this weekend.
Beauty Blog
At work I'm sweating in the dance studio so I normally go for a really natural, less is more look on my face.  I never wear bright lipstick and don't usually wear eye shadow and eye liner together.  So when the weekend rolls around I like to make the most of the opportunity to wear something a little brighter and bolder.

I don't like to wear foundation so I skipped that step using just my Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser from The Body Shop instead which I feel adds enough of a glow.  Then I used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes and any where else I felt needed a bit of evening out.  I like it's creamy consistency.  Then I went for Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze because it's quick and easy and suits a bold lip well.  I used the Bourjois Liner Feutre Liquid Eyeliner for some bold definition to the top of my eye lids and finished it off with The False Lash Telescopic mascara by L'oreal mainly because this is the only mascara I currently own (it does a good job though!).

On my cheeks I decided to go with my Clinique Blusher in Pink Love because I wanted a true pink fresh looking flush to my cheeks to prevent the bold lip colour washing me out.  Then I applied the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Framboise.  I think it's a great bold shade for day time that isn't too neon or too pink.  It also lasts really well.

So that was my current make-up look for the weekend!  Do you change up your make-up routine for the weekend as well?

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment