Sunday, February 10, 2013

I want Pink hair!

Browsing through Tumblr I have been exposed to some gorgeous images of long pastel coloured hair.  I'm so drawn to it for some reason.  I know I can't dye my hair that colour right now, there's no way I'd be allowed on stage with pastel pink hair, but in another universe, that would be me...... long pastel coloured hair flowing in the wind, flowers in my hair.  Ethereal and pixie like.  I'm sure that it's extremely difficult to pull off in real life outside of an arty fashion shoot!  I remember when I was shopping at Topshop in Oxford Street I saw this new hair salon called Bleach on the bottom floor that seemed to be doing this very thing!

I would probably have to just get the ends of my hair done as my skin is so sensitive I doubt it could tolerate bleaching.  Sigh.

For now I might have to go for this comb in-wash out colour that I saw in Urban Outfitters!

Much safer and less permanent for now!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment