Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pastel blue nails

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to paint my nails in pastel colours but couldn't because my nails were in bad condition and needed a break!  Now that they had healed enough I decided to go with a pastel pink polish I had.  It was a cheap brand though and after three coats and a top coat the result was a disaster so I took it all off and started again.

I went with my China Glaze polish in a pastel blue shade and could really tell the difference.  Two coats and a new Top coat later my nails were much prettier.  I might just through the cheaper polish away.  It was really streaky and took forever to dry.

Anyway here are some pictures of my new pretty nails.



I love putting on a pretty ring with freshly painted nails.  I'd love to experiment with some nail polish designs soon.  Maybe some white polka dots on top?  I just need to have the time and the patience!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment