Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dahlia clothing

Hi there!

It's finally the weekend.  We made it, yaaayyy!!  I hope your week wasn't too stressful.  Mine was up and down but we definitely got a lot done so it was worthwhile.

I've noticed that one of my favourite clothing stores, Dahlia, has got their Spring Summer 2013 line up on their website.  I always try to pop in to their little boutique just off of Carnaby Street when I'm in the area.  I have a love of pretty floaty clothes and they seem to do them in a unique way.

Here are a couple of Dahlia items I own.

This one I bought in the sale off of ASOS.  I love it because I can easily dress it up or down, so I can wear it anywhere any time of the day.


This one I found half price in the boutique.  I needed a dress to wear to a Premier after party.  I love it's unique embroidered peter pan collar.  I feel like a pretty little doll when I wear it.




 I love the broderie anglaise detail on the skirt

Finally last summer I picked up this Dahlia skirt in Topshop on Oxford Street.  It seemed everyone was long skirt crazy last summer but this one struck me as a little different from the rest.


I loved traipsing round London in my long swishy skirt....feeling very bohemian in the sunshine with my sunglasses on.

These are some of my favourite pieces in the wardrobe so I will definitely be keeping my eye on their label in the future.  You can check out their new collection on their website here.

I hope you have a great start to the weekend.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment