Monday, February 25, 2013

Fantasy Dress Shopping - ASOS

Today there's 20% off at ASOS on selected items.  I'm already waiting for a dress to arrive in the post so can't really justify another but I thought I'd write a post of the dresses that caught my eye!

A Wear Daisy Print Tea Dress
I like the 40's feel of this style and print.  A glamorous day dress.  I think it would definitely be a useful addition to my wardrobe!

ASOS Skater Dress in Contrast Lace & Mesh Back
I like anything with a bit of lace at the moment.  I think this dress is unusual and I love the back.

Sugarhill Boutique Lace Up Back Dress in Milkshake Print
This Sugarhill Boutique dress is such a sweet spring colour.  It has a crazy cute milkshake print on it!

Ted Baker Spot Dress with Belt
Finally this Ted Baker dress (definitely just a fantasy buy for me!) is super cute perfection for Spring.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend and my fantasy shopping post!
If you check out the sale will you be having a fantasy shop or a real one?
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment