Friday, October 11, 2013

Pinafore dress from ASOS

Hello!

I hope you're having a great end to the week and looking forward to the weekend.  I've been internet shopping lately, very naughtily, and one of the things I ordered was this pinafore dress from ASOS.  It was in the sale at 19 pounds and I don't have anything like it so I felt justified in buying it.  Now I want lots of different pinafore dresses, in fact I already have another one on the way from Dahlia!  Oh dear.  I think I have a new obsession!






I'm wearing this with a jumper from Mango and I can't remember where I got the yellow tights from!  I like that I can wear this in summer and winter by just changing what I wear underneath it.  So versatile.  The one on the way has crosses on it.

I also have been doing some baking.  More banana bread, yum!  Using the same recipe as last time from the BBC good food website.  I would like to adapt the recipe a bit to try to make it more my own.  Maybe next time I'll add cinnamon or chocolate chips and see how it works out!



This time the bananas I used were a bit bigger so the whole cake was a bit more moist.  Still super delicious though!  I really want to have a go at making some muffins soon as I recently purchased a new muffin tin.  I find it difficult to eat conventional breakfast but home made treats seem to do the trick.

I also have bought myself a milk frother and been making my own vanilla lattes.  That's also something to look forward to in the mornings!



I hope you have a great weekend!

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment