Sunday, October 27, 2013

Candles and grey eye shadow

Hi there!

Sorry I've been quiet for a week or so.  I was feeling run down for days!  My brain was sooo foggy.  In the end I just had to be nice to myself and do as little as possible apart from the dancing that I had to do for my job.  Luckily I managed to feel much better by the time I had to do a show last Thursday but after that I had a little crash again.  So I'm taking it easy once more.  I've been preoccupied with trying to calm down my system and stop it reacting so sensitively to everything.  I've been drinking lots of tea, lighting lots of candles and having a few baths.


These pictures were taken last Sunday morning when the weather was much brighter than it has been this weekend.  It's horribly grey and overcast.  I've been keeping up trying to drink probiotic yoghurt drinks in the morning.


I had some of my home made banana bread for breakfast.  This time I had smaller bananas which made the bread slightly less moist.  I also added 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon but I didn't notice any difference in the taste so next time I might try adding 1/2 teaspoon.

I thought it would be nice to see some more of the Too Faced eye shadows in action.  I used the two darkest shadows in my Too Faced Palette; the darkest grey all over the lid and the black shadow a little bit on the outside edge of the top lash line.


I kept the rest of my face natural apart from some blusher and mascara.  I'm obsessed with make-up being relatively subtle and natural at the moment.  I've always gone through fazes, not so long ago it was a black eye liner obsession which I would do every day.  Then I got sick of that and now I like to do something quite subtle and natural for the day time.


I hope you're having a lovely autumn.  I've been gathering up any candles I can find lying around the flat to cosy up the evenings!  I need to go and get myself some scented ones for that extra luxurious feel.

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie


No comments:

Post a Comment