Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Birthday things

Hello!

I haven't written for a few days now, it's been a busy time.  I had my birthday/ hen party celebrations which also involved family coming over.  I also had an important work event to prepare for.  These things left me pretty drained of time and energy for other activities such as blogging.  Now luckily things are calming down again.  I thought I would share some photos from my birthday celebrations!


 Pom poms and heart garlands were hand made by my family.  They did them in lots of pretty colours which made for really pretty and simple decoration.  The top hat and wedding dress cut outs were for hen party games!



Some of the presents I got were this super awesome polaroid camera!  Also this really pretty patterned kimono and these Scandinavian vintage cup and saucers.  It was really nice to spend time with family and celebrate with friends.  I was lucky enough to have a couple of days off over Easter as well which meant I could relax a bit and really enjoy spending time with my family.

till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment