Friday, January 25, 2013

Burt's Bees Miracle Salve

I've been trying out this miracle salve that I got for Christmas.  It's proved to be very useful here in the cold winter weather.  I find that it's good to keep in my handbag as it can be used on anything; hands, hair, face and lips.  It's great for me as I need to use something on my dry skin quite frequently when it's so cold.  I also love that the ingredients sound so natural.  It's main ingredients are olive seed oil, beeswax and pumpkin seed oil.  Although I never find waxy moisturisers as absorbing as moisturising creams I prefer to use this as a sort of barrier against the cold.  It stops my skin becoming more dry if I apply it before I go out.  I've yet to try it out on my hair though although it sounds fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment