Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Camera for blogging?

Ever since I've been trying to get myself blogging more frequently I've wanted to get myself a new decent camera to take pictures with.  I did a little research yesterday and really liked the sound of the Sony RX100, which sounds like a fantastic top range compact digital camera.  However it's still retailing for around 450 quid so I imagine I'm going to have to be on the lookout for something less pricey!

In the meantime I've been rediscovering my now quite old digital Kodak Easyshare C663.  I'm surprised to fined that despite only taking pictures of 6.1 Megapixels the results aren't that bad.  I never really took the time to find out how to use it properly and now I think with a bit of experimenting I might be able to take some acceptable quality pictures whilst I search out something newer.

I've been experimenting taking pictures of one of my favourite pastimes.... coffee!

When editing the pictures I generally find I have to warm up the colour temperature and up the brightness a bit and hey presto!  Not too bad for an oldie.


No comments:

Post a Comment