Saturday, January 12, 2013

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream

Hi there!  I've always wanted to try Burt's Bees products as I seem to have sensitivity to unnatural ingredients.  I found the range a little too expensive to purchase in the past but I was lucky that my boyfriend bought me some of their products for Christmas.  I was really excited to try them out!

One of the items was the Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream.  I really love it.  It absorbs really well in to my skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy as some other brand natural face creams have.  It's really pleasant to use.  There's no scent which is fine as scented face creams seem to sting my sensitive skin.  It's probably my favourite face cream so far.  If it had some SPF in it it would be perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment