Monday, January 21, 2013

New Camera, today's outfit, ideas

Today I finally purchased my new camera!  I went for the Olympus SH-21 in the end.  I can't wait to take some pictures with it.

It was a bit warmer than usual so I got to wear my Topshop coat out instead of my longer winter one.  I wore it with one of my favourite bags from Urban Outfitters.  I also wore the blue snood my sister crotched me for winter last year.  I love hand made goodies.


I took a picture of my new mirror in better light.

I sewed some pointe shoes because I'm a dancer, although sewing shoes is one of my least favourite activities.

I also decided that I really want to go travelling.  I will have to come up with a plan.  A trip to different European cities is tempting right now.  I will have to look in to saving some money.  I need a chance to be in different places and get some perspective on things.  I can see myself travelling round with my new camera and posting on my blog ;)

2 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! so pretty :) i can't wait to pick up a DSLR!

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My boyfriend has a DSLR, his pictures come out great!

      Delete