Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello 2015!

Hello there!  Happy New Year!  Well it certainly has been a little while since my last post.  It's been an intensely busy time at work with performing; followed by travelling for short trips home to see the family over Christmas; more performances and then New Year's celebrations!  I feel I have only just recovered!  I've been catching up on lots of sleep but also really struggling to adjust to the cold weather and the lack of sunlight.  I'm ready to look forward to 2015 and all the wonderful things it will (hopefully) bring!
Fireworks
Instead of making my usual New Year's Resolutions I straight away was asking myself what my goals were for the year 2015.  I consider this a positive sign that I'm in the right mind set to tackle them this year as even the word 'goals' seems a bit more realistic and achievable than the vague and over reaching word 'resolutions'.  I even went out and bought myself a gorgeous new note book to write them down in and keep track of things coming up in the coming year.
A book of notes

I've decided to make it in to a diary/planner/journal myself as I couldn't find one in the shops that matched what I was looking for.  It's also a great excuse to get using all the washy tape I bought last year but have hardly touched.  I decided to have goals for 2015 and then separate monthly goals that I will write down each month.
So what are my goals for 2015?  Turns out I came up with loads so I won't bore you with all of them with you but here are some of my favourite:

  • Write more
  • Take and print out more photos
  • Read more
  • Travel somewhere new
  • Not be so scared
  • Drink more green tea

I'm already working on the reading and writing more.  I'm looking forward to setting forwards in to 2015 with a positive mind set and I hope that writing positive things down in my journal can help me stay on that road.  Have you made any goals or resolutions for the New Year?
Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment