Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pearls and a DIY card for a 21st

hello!

How are you?  We are already nearly past the middle of the week, yay!  As I mentioned at the weekend I went to a friends 21st birthday bar crawl.  It was a 90's themed event and I looked suitably awful, but no need to show you that!

I decided to DIY some pearl earrings for my friend's present.  Just a simple three pearl drop earring.  I was pleased with how they turned out.

I also managed to quickly create a simple card.  I was really stupid and originally wrote '21 !' on the back of the card I was using to cut around to make the numbers.  Well of course the numbers were back to front when I had cut them out and turned the card the right way round.  Fool.  So I had to re-do those.

Well we had fun.  My fiance and I only made it to the 7th stop out of 13 on the bar crawl but at least that was half-way!

I feel inspired to make more pearl jewellery after doing this project.  Pearls are so pretty.

Till next time

Twirlybirdie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment