Friday, February 13, 2015

January Empties

Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser, Burt's Bees Body Lotion
Hello!

I used up some products last month so I tried to save them up so I could make a post about them and let you know how I got on with them!  A couple of moisturiser empties (I always go through a lot of them in winter), my all time favourite day cream, and a hair oil.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser

OK I write about this all the time!  I finally used one up though so I thought I would include it.  SPF 30, need I say more?  A good day moisturiser with a relatively high SPF at not so bad a price (when there's a sale or an offer on!).  I like the fresh citrus-y scent and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  I use this every day without fail.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

I got this small sample with the Macadamia no tangle brush I bought.  This has lasted me quite a long time.  I wasn't sure at first about using a hair oil as I already use a hair mask now and then and a lot of conditioner.  I enjoyed using this on the ends of my hair from time to time before I used a hair dryer.  It smells really nice and just seemed like it must be doing some good for my hair.  I thought it would make my hair feel heavy and weighed down but this was never the case.  Since it's run out I've started thinking 'ooh I must buy some more hair oil', so I must have liked it!

Burt's Bees Fragrance Free Body Lotion

I bought this when my eczema flared up because I know I can use it on the flared up skin without irritation.  It's a really nice scent free body lotion that wont irritate your skin but will keep it moisturised.  It's definitely something I would buy again and again when my skin becomes irritated.

Organic Surge Soothing Sweet Blossom Cream

This had a really nice subtle but sweet scent, it reminded me a little of orange sherbet.  It was soothing on my skin and didn't irritate it.  I used this up really quickly because I really liked it.  It isn't too thick so it doesn't sit on the skin but sinks in nicely.

I don't really go through products very quickly so I'm surprised to have finished these four around the same time.

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie


2 comments: