Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Life lately, film photography and lace

Hello!

I haven't posted a life lately post in a while so I thought I'd give one a go.  Because work has been quite busy there hasn't been as much time to focus on things at home.  I've been missing baking but lacked the time and resources so I think I might try and get back doing that with some valentines inspired treats.  Here are a few photos from my life lately.....
My fiancé had a bit of a tidy in the living room.  He put together a small selection of my notebooks and stationary on the windowsill near my desk.
Even though the days are getting lighter I still can't survive most evenings without a scented candle (or three).  These mango scented ones were on sale and I really like the scent!
 This was taken a while ago when the snow first settled.  It still looks pretty much the same out there though!  The snow is much easier to put up with when the sun shines on it!
A friend at work took some pictures with a retro film camera.  He gave me a few that he took of me.  This went in my journal, it's me and my ballet partner in the Nutcracker.
Working on adding the lace appliqués to my veil.  It's still a work in progress but I think we're getting there!
I went out to the shops this weekend to pick up some household necessities (like a plunger, woo!) and somehow managed to come back with these!  They were all on sale though.  More things to try out and review!

There is still snow on the ground but I can sense spring in the air!  That's what I'm telling myself anyway.  Yes work is busy and a little stressful but it is definitely making the days of winter pass by quicker.

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment