Monday, January 20, 2014

Black and White Dresses- Instant Vintage and Sparkle and Fade

Hello lovelies,

how are you?  I've been feeling philosophical lately.  I was talking to a friend recently about life in general and she said to me that she was frustrated because she wasn't busy enough and she had too much time to think about all the things she wasn't happy with in her life.  I wondered then, is the problem that you're not happy with your life and should change it, or is it that you're just not busy enough to forget about your dissatisfaction?  It seemed to me a different way to look at things and I'm not sure what the right answer would be there...
On to other less philosophical things.  After the Christmas holidays I returned with two pretty dresses in tow.  Each dress is very different from the other: one creamy white and pretty, and the other black and sexy.
The cream dress was a Christmas present from my Mum from a little shop in Bath.  I can't remember what the name of the shop is but the dress says Instant Vintage on the label.  It's really cute and pretty and I love the beaded collar.

The other dress was from Urban Outfitters and I wore it to a New Year's Eve party.  It's slinky and see through around the waist.  It's by Sparkle and Fade.

It felt gorgeous on and was such a bargain at half price in the sale.  The only problem with this dress was that when I took it off at the end of the night it had dyed my skin purple.  Yes purple!!  It was everywhere I couldn't believe it!  I had to scrub really hard to get it all off.  Somehting like that has never happened to me before.  It seemed pretty dodgy.  I might try and soak this dress in water or something so it doesn't happen next time....
Anyway those were my two newest dresses.  I love them both and they're so different!  
It's time for me to curl up and get in to bed.

Twirlybirdie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment