Saturday, January 18, 2014

Lumene Skin Care, Vitamin C night cream

Hello!

How are you?  I hope you have had a great day.  I've been grabbing some last minute bargains in the sale.  I've really wanted to try some Lumene skin care products for a while.  I'm attracted to the natural ingredients they are meant to contain.
Due to a recent re-branding of some of their skincare the old versions were being sold at a much cheaper price in the sale.  I had a brief look at the ingredients list and they seemed more or less the same as the newer versions apart from one or two ingredients but I'm not sure I would pay the higher price for the new versions of the products.  I bought the Vitamin C+ Pure Radiance Night Cream and Eye Cream.
The night cream is for normal/dry skin.  I have been using the Nivea pure and natural night cream which, although moisturising, doesn't really do anything else to the skin.  The Lumene night cream contains Vitamin C and cloudberry nectar which is meant to brighten the skin.  It also contains 'antioxidents to protect the skin against the signs of aging'.  That sounded good to me!
I haven't been using this cream long enough to test out those claims but I definitely felt a difference in my skin after using this.  The cream is rich but not as thick as the Nivea one and it really seems to sink in to my skin and make it softer.  My skin still feels nice and soft when I wake up too.  Luckily a little goes a long way so hopefully it will last me a little while.
I need to test out the eye cream a bit more before I post on it.  I think these products are basically what is now called the Bright Now Vitamin C range but I'd have to take a closer look at the ingredients to see what if anything has changed.
I'm feeling pretty sleepy now!  Time for bed I think, time to put on this night cream!
Good night :)

Twirlybirdie


No comments:

Post a Comment