Sunday, January 12, 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes- Lots o' Latte

Hello!

I'm enjoying my Sunday off work, the first for a while as we've been performing recently every Sunday.  I hurt my neck a couple of days ago which was quite stressful so today consisted of a trip to an out of town shopping center to buy a foam pillow to see if that will help.  I've been pulling the muscles in my neck quite frequently in the last two to three months so need to try something to stop it happening.  I'll let you know how I get on!

When I was home for Christmas late Christmas Eve I was left on my own waiting for my family to turn up to Debenhams.  My sister had forgotten to phone me to let me know they'd taken a little detour on their way, typical!  I ended up wondering around the beauty section for so long I started to feel like I was looking a little weird and had better purchase something!  Haha.  I managed to test out quite a few Clinique products in that time and really took a liking to the colour of the Lots o' Latte Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for eyes.

I really like the packaging of chubby sticks, they're really easy to use.  I've also been obsessing over neutral colours I can wear to work recently and this fit in with that really well.
The colour comes out a little darker on these images than it does in natural light (of which there isn't much around these parts lately).  It's a nice soft wash of colour that lasts a while.  It has a slight shimmer to it.  It does sit in the crease after a bit but all my cream eye shadows seem to do that.
I'm happy with this and can see it getting a lot of use.  I've bought a few new eye shadows recently as I seem to be going through a bit of an eye shadow plus mascara faze in place of my old eyeliner plus mascara routine.
I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog!  You can use one of the links in the right hand sidebar.  I hope you enjoy the rest of you Sunday :)

Twirlybirdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment