Thursday, January 16, 2014

Life lately, Sequins and Pretty Cards

Hi there!

How are you?  I've been feeling anxious recently so I've been trying to find ways to take my mind of things this evening.  I even managed to take advantage of my anxious energy to get out the hoover!  Anyway I thought I would share some random photos I've taken recently.
We got some of the nicest cards I've ever seen since after we got engaged!  I didn't even realise people sent cards to people when you got engaged before!  The sun was out and they were sparkling so I took some photos.
Aren't they lovely?  We've had a few more through since then too.  I feel like it's my birthday!
I took some more photos of these earrings because the sun was making them sparkle and I'm obsessed!
My fiance moved some things around in the flat and it looked really nice.  This table used to be in the bedroom but is much more suited to this little nook here.  It's a very decorative light stand.
I bought some new candles because we went to an out of town store where they are cheaper.  I bought three random different scents because I couldn't pick just one!  They've been smelling great in the living room.  Particularly the large vanilla one.  They also seem to be quite long lasting which is great.
I thought the candle looked pretty on the table too.
This awesome sparkly skirt from Dahlia arrived in the post.  I got it for half price in the sale.  Now I just need somewhere to wear it!

I hope your week is going well.  I'm looking forward to the weekend although it will most probably all be spent indoors now that the temperature has dropped to below minus 10!

Till next time :)

Twirlybirdie

No comments:

Post a Comment